Quite a number of vexing things.

Life after returning from Seoul hadn't been a bed of roses. Just seems like so many unhappy things happened.

Looking back, I am so glad that my skin allergy has healed.  It was very distracting having itchy skin all the time for those two weeks. I ate too much of the smaller crabs and my hands and legs were very itchy for two weeks.

At that time, I wasn't sure it would pass or would stay with me for a long time. When the itch struck, it was hard to concentrate on doing anything. One night, it was SO itchy I couldn't sleep. It felt like there were many little crabs crawling on my legs.like the spirits of the crabs had come to claim me..

" Why did you eat so many of our brothers?!!!"

AND then it healed. :P

********

Then, it's my neck. Chronic and still plagues me daily. Feeling it is like having a dark cloud hang over me all day. I just can't seem to concentrate on anything because do what, so uncomfortable.

It brings with it, sometimes high blood pressure, or some pinch at my chest.

**********

I still watch lots of kdrama. Sitting there and watch them sweet young things acting out lives which I wish I can live.

***********

Ran into problems with my China shipper. Asked them to ship some weighing scales, they said cannot because inside got battery. Ask them to take out, they said they couldn't.

I nearly flipped because where got battery cannot take out one? I thought over it so much and really couldn't accept that people cannot take out batteries from a simple consumer product.

Find someone to scold scold scold scold. ( some more she argued back) But in the end, still need to solve problem. Asked them to send back to the original seller to help me extract the batteries.

When the seller received the scales, he said, what batteries?  They have already taken out.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

So if the shipper could take it out, why did they still send it back to the seller? And ask me to pay for the postage.

Like hell I am ever going to pay. How would I pay for stupidity at the highest level?

************

Then came a letter from son's school saying the school is implementing a new scheme and children are strongly urged to each buy an iPad.

I mean, like really? Last I checked iPads did not grow on trees you know??!

Have had a few days thinking about it non stop. why why why a humble neighbourhood school wants to do something so extravagant.

What if everyone else is OK except me? I dun want to succumb to it. Cause I dun see the value in it at all.

It feels like you are sitting at home minding your business and someone comes in and tries to rob your money.

All this time we spend prudently, to have the school come and ask us make a compulsory purchase of an expensive device?

If I object, will baobao be affected in class?

there is a briefing this Friday and I am gonna find out.
***********

I have embarked on new walking excercise but it seems to do more harm than good to me at this point. Raising my blood pressure and aggravating neck discomfort.  Is there no end to this health issue of mine that began two years ago?

Each time I think of all the efforts that have gone into getting better,  and still not getting so is quite  discouraging.

How many times have I feel stuck in this time, I cannot count. I watch the world goes by, people doing great things, and all I ever do is sit here and try to repair myself for the past two years.

Without knowing if I can ever be fully repaired.

Is this the end? I had wanted to do so much. But here is just where I am.

My expectations of what I wanna achieve has toned down so much sometimes all I ever want is to watch my kids grow up.

Amitabha at least grant me that wish. Thank you.

Share:

0 persons said