Picking up a four year old scarf, for the new Singapore weather.

I have kept this uncompleted scarf for four to five years now. I couldnt continue knitting because I have lost the original instructions.


After trying to figure out some nights ago, without success, I am going to finish knitting it using purls all the way.


Lately the weather in Singapore had been crazy. Some days the sun is scorching. That is the ok weather as hello, it is the tropics here, remember? I am so used to this.


But the headache weather is that of the crazy cold. We are totally not used to that. The house is not cold proofed and I do not know where to hide. The tile floors are horrible to walk on. And I had to do the dishes in a basin of warm water.


Now I am going to prepare myself. First finishing this piece of scarf to help protect my neck. And hopefully find time to knit a pair of socks or make a pair of sandals to protect my feet.


Sounds so ridiculous as I write this.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Share:

2 persons said

  1. 很难想像新加坡会冷..youlgo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 也有可能是我感冒发冷。不过天气就是有点怪怪,变化太快。

    ReplyDelete