Almost Well Now..

The culprit of the neck pain is....drum roll....

The Samsung Galaxy Tab

Who'd had known. Once my galaxy tab went bonkers after the M'sia Trip, I went to the Samsung Customer Centre to inquire, and was told the motherboard has gone kaput. To repair -  $250. Ha HA HA. This year I don't feel so rich. So I passed.


And miraculously, the neck pain that had followed me to Malaysia did not follow me back. Took me a while before I realise hey, where has my friend gone to? (No, thank you very much, please stay away..)

IT is considered "well" now as in my neck will not be good for a day and bad on another. BUT BUT BUT, still cannot stay long at the pc because erm, uh....bum and back will give problem.

Boo hoo hoo...I think I am made of plastic. Really. That day I was trying to show my kids when we were in school training for badminton, we would do this action when, Ouch, I felt a sharp pain in my knee when I executed that same action.


Every morning I wake up, sure there is some small places not in its best form
Like 40, are you here already?


Dejection cannot begin to describe me. I mean like, all those people up there, what were you guys thinking when you reach the damn 40? Because I don't quite hear people complain about this at all. I guess for most people, it happens gradually without feeling it. But for me, it's like I went through this door and suddenly all my spare parts begin to give way.

I am sure this happens to all other people, but why oh why no one complains about it? like I do. You mean these dun bother you at all? How can that be. After feeling fit for the last few decades, well is all you are expecting to feel. And then suddenly you are going to have to get used to your parts falling apart? HOW???!!!

~~~ HOWL !~~~~
I'm mildly depressed over my new state. Over the fact(?) that everything physical is going downhill from here. But still secretly hopeful that maybe if I try hard enough, I can still turn back the clock? Maybe hmm? maybe ? hmm? hmm? hmm?

On the other hand, however, there are some encouraging signs from my daily hard work. Presenting, my friends - my face.


I'm sorry I have to post my face so big here. I already try to make not so big. But what I am trying to say from this picture is I like how it's turning out now. Looks healthy, and my skins have improved so so much from the last time I complained about. Yes, look closer you can still see the spots and aiya...paiseh, can dun look so close or not? but generally the healthy glow is something I wanna say, as in, something close up like this I won't be embarassed anymore. No make up here.

Let me just share more on my beauty regime.

Every morning, I down a glass of warm water.
Wash my face with just water, apply a lotion or aloe gel and start massaging.

From the forehead third eye area (middle), then,  eyebrows near the nose. Here are

two very important accupressure points for the eyes. 攒竹穴

Continue along the eye socket line ( as in the skull line for your eyes) there
are some more accupressure points here. Very important for us all now since we use so much pc and phone these days.

Continue to the outside of eyes - prevent crow feet. Also the temper.

Then below the eyes. Use light hand movements.

(But huh, my eye bags, sigh, friends become relative now. Cannot get rid. :((( Anyways, I used to have eye bags even when I was young.)


So keep massaging. The two points by the nose.  迎香穴。good for nose block.

And then the middle between mouth and nose - 人中。Here is where the yin and yang qi in your body interact. It is said that if your 人中 is deep and long, you will enjoy longevity. Mine is very short, I am trying to work at it to deepen it.

Then around the mouth, at the chin, contours of your face, the neck.


Use light circular motion to massage. Because I apply lotion to do it,( if too thick add some water to enable smooth action), I always feel like my face is smooth when I do it. And sure enough, I do feel my skin is smoother after all these massaging.


Oh , one very important point - 四白穴。 Somewhere below the centre of your eyes at the cheek, at the cheekbones. Good for whitening. DING DING DING

Add caption

Link for greater details..
http://www.138job.com/shtml/SPbeauticians/18206/70380.shtml




***

All I can say is, the results are sloow and subtle. It's like I would think "got or not ah? maybe have, or maybe not." But it is there. The thing with the whole accupressure point massage for healing or beauty purposes is, the results come veeeeery sloowly and it's just hard to notice. And keeps making you wonder if it's all in your mind. BUT if you compare yourself after say like 5 months ( I know, *pant*) and before, there really IS a difference.

Same thing for my healing process. Just for your info, since I felt faint last year, I never quite considered myself fully well until recently. It wasn't something I could ignore because it was there! I woke up everyday just feeling not functioning at full capacity. I couldn't strain myself, cannot work too hard.  But I could feel myself getting better and better through the months in mini baby steps through all the tcm wellness action.

That's where I really learn patience. After doing it for so long, it has become habitual. I will feel uncomfortable if I dun doo the massage or go for my daily excercise for too long. I LOVE this habit!

***

So if you are so incline to begin, give you some very basic tips - to be healthy and happy.

Very basic.

Eat well - chew slowly and chew well. IMPT.
Sleep well - go to bed early, no buts.
Drink well - my weak point.
Poo well - my weak point.
Excercise abit - no more excuses lah, just do it ok?

Everything basic that the body needs, give it what it needs. Respect your body's needs.

Aiya so much thing I wanna say, I really hope I can help to make people wanna live healthy lifestyles more.

More when I can later!  










Inagaki's Shop on etsyInagaki's Shop on Facebook

Share:

0 persons said