A sense of restlessness

I am beginning to feel restless after months of being down..I still feel dizzy every now and then. If not dizzy, I will feel heavy headed or slight nausea. I figure it is not very serious but a slow healing period. It will take a long time to fully feel healthy again.

Oh, a side note : turns out I am not high blood pressure! Had been measuring since I returned to the hospital for follow ups since last Nov - no hbp. Bought a blood pressure measuring machine, it says normal. Started to go to a new chinese physician, she measures me.normal too. So I am off my meds for a month now.


But I am getting abit restless and wanna do more things these days. It might be a good sign as it means I am feeling better and am more up for things.

I sorely miss sewing. I hadn't been able to sew anything decent admist the last few months of illness, travel, school reopening and festive chaos. Now I am.aching to sew something. Feel so handicapped just drooling at yummy creations for the past few months.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Share:

0 persons said