Starting a daily habit today.

I began the Project Happier 321 very casually with no expectation at all.

Half way through, I realised it felt longer than I had originally intended it to be. You are suppose to do it for 21 days and I realised it was really long , almost a whole month long.

The immediate benefit was I got to interact with my facebook friends more often. It's like there is something to talk about. But while I enjoyed the increased interaction, I did not like the increased online time needed. Yeah mah, just to let you know, the more you interact online, the more time you need to spend online, because you talk by typing, and typing takes time.

Anyways, the subtle benefit was, I began to see alot more small little things in my life that warrant appreciation.

Weird. Because the impact is strong.

Once you do it everyday for 21 days on end, it really becomes a habit that you feel you keep wanting to go back to. Especially when the habit makes you feel good.

So I am going to do it regularly, in a small booklet of mine. Instead of spending meaningless time surfing the web on my galaxy tab near bedtime, I am going to take say 15 minutes each night to write these down.

3 Things to Do tomorrow
3 Things I am grateful for today.
3 Healing Thoughts.

I also had, for today,
3 Things to do next 30 days
3 Things to do by Sep 2013 
But they will not be updated on a daily basis, because they are normally longer term goals that take a longer time, eg, a perfect neck by Sep 2013. ( YAY!!! )

3 Healing Thoughts is my latest fad,as I am trying out colour therapy with my neck. So today, it goes like this:

1.) There's a gold loving, shimmering soft light showering on me.
2.) My clean and crystal clear bubble of light aura protects and surrounds me.
3.) There's a gold and purple alternating soft light at my neck to help it heal.


So, something like that. Eversince my neck problem comes up, I have been living a rather regimented life. I have taken on alot of daily habits. And the truth is, it is NOT SUSTAINABLE. My daily list of things to do got longer and longer. Sometimes I cannot keep up, and here and there, I keep dropping some items. Just so I keep sane.

Anyways, the good thing that had come out of it is, I have become more disciplined. Maybe due to my not-so-busy schedule, I have the time and mind to implement regimens which I can follow faithfully for a month or so.

So, not much result to show for in the past year, but have picked up some really useful skills and habits and I am very grateful for it.   


Oh by the way, I share the result of my beauty regimen. Remember?
I am still doing my facial massage, and hammering accupressure points 足三里 and 三阴交, and diligently combing my hair morning and night.

The effects, after a month, is I think my skin looks brighter generally. The facial massage is very shiok. Now that I had it going for some time, once I begin, I can feel my face warm up in a little while. Good for blood circulation.

This photo abit cheat, because got makeup. Applied BB cream, generally the skin will look brighter on photo.

And excuse me, can you all like, pay attention and look at me, as in that lady in red, and stop looking at Meimei instead?

Here, I am talking about ME, ok? Look hear, yohoo, here, HERE!


There, blur out the distracting Meimei and add an arrow. Can see me now?
Man, when you are 40 and abit fat, sure takes more effort to get some eyeballs.
(Laughing Buddha: "Hello! How about older and bald and fat and colourless??" )

But luckily

I AM A BLOGGER
and 
I AM VERY POWERFUL!
 
(piangz..these colours....无语ing -- blogger's fault)

Edited because I was playing and totally forgot to state the point of this picture  :- my overall appearance has made some improvement after incorporating those action items. Not your move mountain, move seas kinda change. But small little improvement.

I stopped slimming exercise because my neck was giving me problems.

Ever since I began this exercise I start to notice people's skin on TV. Wah, tell you, in our equatorial country, even the TV actresses dun have the best skins. Nothing like the flawless porcelein skins on the Korean actresses.

And of course, mine too. At close ups, the spots, moles and uneven skin are still very visible. I don't see much hope of more improvements, but it doesn't stop me from keep trying...hehe..

I just think meimei is so lucky because her mom knows these and will pass on to her the important knowledge in caring for one's skin from a young age. So lucky. I hate her. (what? maybe dun tell her? heehee <---damn childish, this mother)



Inagaki's Shop on etsyInagaki's Shop on Facebook

Share:

2 persons said