Today...

I walked to the town centre; went to the library, returned and borrowed books; did grocery shopping at ntuc, bought the kids' lunch, and was in time to pick up meimei. All in 75 min's time.


Can't remember being this productive in a long long....loooong time.


On my way back at the cross road, waiting for my green light, I had a light bulb moment.


After going through the period of ill health, when I was mostly homebound and had no stamina to do much things, I am deeply grateful for being able to do simple tasks like this.


This wasn't much before. But now it is alot. I thank the Universe for granting me strength, and giving me life. If you have gone through what I had, losing the strength and ability to perform simple daily tasks, you would have appreciated this like I do.


And then I went home, settled the kids and slept for two hours.in the afternoon. :p


Patience, patience. Ain't gonna be superwoman overnight.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Share:

0 persons said