Reading together


Baobao invited me read a short story with him. "Are We There Yet?"

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Share:

6 persons said

  1. My girl can't read well and she also not good in phonic and spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CS, do you read stories with her? I do and that helps heaps.

    Lihlih, yes, baobao I think.is quite academic. As at now. Heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did. But when she is K2 this year I want her read more and not only listening my reading. I notice that she not realy know the pronunciation or remember the same word. Example when the same wording on difference page/book she will don't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind, continue to read to her till she is ready. No rush. Maybe read to her and then get her to finish some sentences...? Baobao also dun like to read during bedtime. Want me to do the reading. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete