Streamlining My Interests

Due to the precious minutes I have everyday, what used to be a love for everything diy is no more.

No, I mean, other people want to DIY, congrats and go ahead. I LOVE looking at other people's sewing, knitting cooking. Yeah, handmade especially. ♥

But not more for me.

I have learnt to zero in on my chosen thing and just focus on them. Even those are not manageable.

That explains why lately, I didn't wanna explore cooking anymore.

The oven was spoilt some time ago, and we threw it away. Lousy oven btw, was over 1k when we bought. What steam and roast and microwave but lasted only a couple of years. My washing machine is 10 years old and still very strong, making very loud noises when she works lol.

And I never buy it again. I have learnt my lessons.

As it is, I have drawers of sewing accessories lying about and I think if not sold, and just for my own consumption, I probably can make a shop full of bags and wallets.

I still love scrapbooking, cooking, baking, knitting..and photography. But I am reigning in my interests now. It's time to take them by their horns and excercise control.

Now whenever I look at those beautiful everything and imagine the possibililties, I know that things are much much more easier to contruct in my head than in real.

The internet is poison in this respect. You do not need to see so many things. I have to keep reminding myself, if I sit down and make every single item I find cute on the internet, I can spend my whole life and never be able to complete it. It's terrible, you are trying to compete yourself with the 5000 other people who make different things out there. Pure madness.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are all the pics that I oogle at and dream to make one day.

So there, I have thus, no urge to own any new toys in town. And am learning to reign in on my own kpo-ness.


Share:

1 persons said

  1. OMG!!! Just lovely products!!! Wish I can hv NOT only one. Wish I have ALL of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete