Thanks to my Blog Readers


Couple of days ago, my looooong time blogger friend, UC , messaged me to show me support and concern. Her message encouraged me to keep blogging. Thanks, UC. Before that, I was a little dispirited due to falling back to my old condition again.

And with regards to blogging, even though my main aim to write is for my children and to promote the business, it can get pretty boring if no one reads it. Sometimes I do make a special effort to blog, but when the stats show that no one reads it, it can be abit discouraging. So yeah, thanks to the people who come by and read it.

It can be a tad lonesome as a SAHM at times. And I am also quite fussy with new friends. (whose fault?). I dunno why, I have become more and more anti-social. Dun like to talk. Nothing much to say to people. (Why? Something wrong with me? I wonder) I just mainly like to read, watch, observe, and absorb.

This evening, I was looking forward to staring into nothing while watching my kids at the Tae Kwan Do class. But along came Meimei's classmates and their mothers, three pairs, later one of the fathers also join. 

Thinking back, it should be a very cordial and warm atmosphere, which it was. But I felt impatient as I was not left alone and the kids were too noisy for me. 

So, I dun like to talk. Bascially, become dun like to listen to people talking about meaningless stuffs. Like daily little nothings. No, actually, I dun think these are not important and meaningless at all. But I just dun have the patience for these lately.

You know ah, once I learnt from this tcm talk. That if you have a certain adversion  to something very strongly, it may mean your body is weak somewhere. Maybe my neck pain this evening, just want people to leave me alone.

Back to the topic.     

Thanks too to CS, who drops by often. Thanks too to all the blog readers who drop by sometimes, taking your precious time to read my blog. I can only hope some of the lessons I learnt can be shared and are of benefit to you.

I do not ask for comments because in this day and time, even I find it a hassle. Sometimes I pretend no one is reading, especially when I write about more personal matters. Or lor soh-ing to myself. 

The blog, in a way, is also my way of giving myself recognition for some of the things I do right. If I dun say "yay, well done" for myself, in the four walls of my home, with just the two kids who have yet to know how to blog, who would give me the due recognition!? So excuse me when I brag or boast.太憋会生病的。你们就忍着点儿吧。lol 

Thanks for being with me, while I go this journey. I think alot about what direction my blogging should go lately, in order for it to be going somewhere. But I am still undecided where I wanna go. So, it'll still be business as usual.    








Inagaki's Shop on etsyInagaki's Shop on Facebook

Share:

6 persons said

  1. *swims up to take a breath*

    *swims back down*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jason. You are amazing. Longest time blog reader award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Don't stop blogging. Don't forget I always come visit u here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, CS. Appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please blog more! Sorry for didn't comment, but I always here to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks fo your encouragement too!

    ReplyDelete