The Magic Hands of ...

Mine!

I took some pics on one of those days when the house is extra messy. The messier it is, the more motivated I am to start tidying. These were all on the same day.

CSI says the kids were reading the night before, searched their drawers for uniforms in the morning, toys from last night. Erm, I could have been reading too, the night before. 



(the above is also present state of kids room, as in NOW as I blog)


Ah, when it is tidy and clean, floor mopped, the children will enjoy using the room.








One more time, Baby :

BEFORE


AFTER


It's mainly just picking things from the floor, put them back to their places, and cleaning the shelves and floor.

So the cycle continues day in day out. Sometimes I enjoy the mess because it says someone lives here. While I am happy that I cannot stand a messy and dirty house and am motivated to clean when it gets out of hand, I also try not to love cleanliness too much. It's a lot of repetitious effort to keep the house in perfect order day in day out. If not careful, I could spend my life doing just that.

So each time when I wanted to do my online work like listing my fabric, I have to take pictures. As some fabric panels are big, I want to spread them out on the floor. Thus if the floor is not clean, it's super uncomfortable to do that. So in order for me to get to my online work, I have to pick things up, tidy, sweep and mop floor, take pictures, edit pics, THEN post. 

Know why my stock is weeping in neglect inside my cupboard? When o when, will my babies see the daylight? OH WHEN? 




Inagaki's Shop on etsyInagaki's Shop on Facebook, map fabric, japanese fabric

Share:

0 persons said