Who Lives Here?

For one, the children keep me busy during the holidays. Two, Korean drama...

Now that that the children go back to school, let's hope there is more time to blog and sew. Bucking against the silent trend, business at Inagaki's Shop has been trickling in at a constant pace. I credit that to the daily blogging at the earlier part of this month. Gotta keep bloggin to keep it going.

Oh, gotta leave you with this beautiful song and mv from the Princess Man. Even though I dont find the drama so enjoyable, it is a beautiful mv.

Esp the phrase..

" 即使看着你也想念你 和你在一起时也觉得孤独
只有我一个人在这爱里 看不见这份爱的尽头 "

I miss you even when I am looking at you
feels lonely even when I am with you
I am the only one in this, cant see the end of this..





Inagaki's Shop on etsyInagaki's Shop on Facebook

Share:

0 persons said