Pin Cushion

Photobucket

Oh, how I love to sew! But I also love lazing around watching videos and reading up on "黄帝内经" too. Which is how I have been spending my free time lately. Not that I have much. With Meimei having fever after I recovered from mine after Baobao's head bump.

But am so glad to steal some time to do this today. I NEEEEEDED a pincushion very badly and miss it painfully whenever I sew. Sure they do sell simple ones at Daiso for $2 a piece, but hey, I sew! It's like a asking a chef to go to a restaurant to celebrate his loved one's birthday.

LOVE, love, LOVE to sew.

Did I mention?

I love to sew.



Inagaki's Shop on etsyInagaki's Shop on Facebook

Share:

5 persons said

  1. so jealous! pincushion also made that beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,CS. I so love receiving good comments for my sewing.. Dun be jealous, for you too know and understanding the joy in sewing. Congrats on selling the wristet so soon, your customer voted with her money. Wait, now I am jealous!

      Delete
  2. 哇。我连针车都不会用..youlgo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你们医生不都手缝的吗?别告诉我你们用针车,我不去医院的了!

    *开玩笑的,哈哈!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我们用stapler..真的。youlgo

      Delete