A good way to cure illness and achieve good health

As the Chinese saying goes "久病成医“ - When you have been sick long enough, you will become a doctor.

I have been doing some readings these couple of months about healing. Due to my affinity to natural and spiritual healing, I find that I keep coming back to this theme throughout the whole time. Even an interview I saw on Youtube of a Hong Kong actress mentioned this. I take it as like God is speaking to me.

I am open to both Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Western medicine, for me, is more effective for dealing with emergency cases/surgery, and treating immediate discomfort. But I am irked by the various side effects of the medicines. So I think Western medicines are only better for stop gap measures. While TCM is good with going to the root cause and taking time to treat the illness fully. The effect is slow, but that's how it's meant to be.

However both of these faculty rely alot on external factors. Which leaves the patient powerless in his or her own illness. And it really depends on ones luck, in both types of medicine to find really good doctors. I have seen my fair share of good and lousy doctors in both areas.

But more wonderfully, I have stumbled into a great solution to illness and that's the MIND.

Been reading this book and it's been inspiring and very helpful with my illness.



Its main premise is that our mind can heal our bodies. So when illnesses manifest, we can help heal ourselves by eradicating the unhealthy thoughts in our minds. And doing visualisation will help.

Through most of my readings, the main idea is when the balance among our body-mind-spirit is upset, illness will manifest. Could be due to you holding too much negativity, leading an unhealthy lifestyle, or life going in a direction which you do not want deep down inside and etc. Illness is an opportunity, or the body's way of telling you to realign yourself to who you really are inside.

So in this premise, guard your mind zealously. Clear it of negative thoughts and emotions, and recharge it with positivity. Health will follow.

So much is being said in the book it's impossible to retell everything. But from personal experience, I have been recovering slowly and steadily by subscribing to this theory.

I have been meditating for two months now. From firstly 5 short minutes to sometimes 30 minutes now. The benefit is slow and subtle, but I am liking to so much some times I do not wanna come out of it. Very comfortable.

Anyways, I attached the story of Linda here, of how she used visualisation to cure cancer TWO times. She uses a visualisation which is good for general health so I think it useful for anyone to use.



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


I tag this post as "cancer cure" NOT because this will definitely help cure cancer. Illness is a journey for everyone of us to discover ourselves from within. These few words and pictures serve as a mere entrance to the idea. If you should be interested, I ask you read up as much as you can in this area and may you find out more about yourselves and finally get a cure to live this wonderful life! 





Inagaki's Shop on etsyInagaki's Shop on Facebook

Share:

0 persons said