近日帖
-
So the gardening craze continues.. This has been something I wanted to do since we returned from USA last time. There, people live in hou...
-
Last week, I wanted to buy paint on Monday to start painting my ceiling. Then I got dizzy and scratched the plan. End of the week was B...
-
Did you miss me? Well, I kinda miss my blog. I can't blog much because my eyes are hurting from too much web browsing. Holiday is har...
-
Due to the precious minutes I have everyday, what used to be a love for everything diy is no more. No, I mean, other people want to DIY, c...
主要类目
Powered by Blogger.


6 persons said
去年去了,今年還去啊? 呵呵,期待期待。
ReplyDelete孩子不是都怕冷嗎?
这次我们早一点去,有避到一点冷咯。。
DeleteYer, look forward to all picture.
ReplyDeleteGin, your camera really good ler, all the pictures here so shape and bright, very good quality photos.
Thanks, May, You always appreciate the techinical sides of the pictures..
Deleteand I appreciate that! :)
感觉你们才去不久,原来已经是去年的事情..you lg o
ReplyDelete是啊一年很快。。
Delete